Steel is a versatile material. Just as versatile is our range of facilities. We can carry out many types of operations and offer various production facilities to do with steel. This includes cutting with state-of-the-art laser technology, automated welding techniques, edge bending, turning, drilling, milling and coating in the in-house blasting and painting shops.
Our extensive technical facilities are a decisive advantage for our customers, as they offer a wide range of manufacturing possibilities. Thus, we are in a position to deliver complicated as well as special solutions or deal with “emergencies” quickly. Our teams work exactly according to drawings and specifications with high precision and flair for detail. Ask us!
OUR SERVICES AND MANUFACTURING CAPABILITIES:
- Production to customer’s design specifications (through the provision of drawings) in the areas of tank construction, distributors and collectors (high pressure parts), steel construction, apparatus design, building of special equipment (parts of up to about 20 tons in weight and 30 mm wall thickness)
- Manufacture to DIN EN ISO standards (international standards, as well as a wide range of factory standards) in the areas of pipe holders, pipe clips, pipe clamps, pipe saddles, sliding guides, support structures and special supports (brackets, supports, portals, bridges, etc.) pipe fittings and transition pieces. (Special shapes are also possible), own pipe holders (catalogue) production to company standards
- Production of pipe fittings of all kinds and designs of reductions: eccentric/concentric, T-pieces, branches / supports, special fittings: wall thicknesses up to 50 mm, widths up to 2000 mm
All common standard materials, e.g. S235, P265, P355, P355,
P460 fine grain structural steels, heat-resistant materials 16Mo3, 13CrMo4-5, 10CrMo9-10, austenitic / corrosion-resistant steels 1.4301, 1.4541, 1.4571, 1.4539 Duplex steels.
- Sheet metal blanks
Plasma: up to 35 mm wall thickness (steel/stainless steel)
Autogen: up to 120 mm wall thickness (steel)
max. disk size: 3 x 12 m
Laser: up to 12 mm (stainless steel) and up to 15 mm (steel) wall thickness
Pipes burn with contour cut: up to 35 mm wall thickness, Ø80 – Ø2000 mm and 8 m long
all contours possible with chamfer cutting
- Profile cutting: All conventional types and varieties of profile
- Machining techniques
Bed milling machine: 1000 x 4000 mm
Turning: up to Ø1400 mm
Edge bending: up to 6000 mm long
Rolling: up to 3000 x 35 mm up to about Ø 4000 mm.
- Welding techniques
about 100 process checks in the welding methods MAG (135), TIG (141), E-Manual (111), UP (121)
according to DIN EN 287-1 standard approvals according to DIN EN 1090, DGR 97/23 EC AD HPO EU 3834-2, ASME,
- Robotic welding cell
- Access to a wide range of material storage
- Corrosion protection: blasting and coating (NIS to 4 specialist coatings)
- Short delivery times
- Large covered storage capacity available
- Packaging and transport in house
Customer requirements determine our production programme.